Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy International woman's day + Update + Mini haul...? :3


"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions."
- Jules Michelet, French Historian


“since we all came from a women, got our name from a women, and our game from a women. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think its time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cus if we dont we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one”

-  Tupac Shakur

Happy International woman's day ladies! =)

Update:

Mini Haul from Beauty Bar
Andrea Eye Q's Makeup Remover Gel, Canus Lait de Chevre goats milk& Philosophy's Purity made simple.

Last month I said I wouldn't buy makeup and I ended up with these.. :/

Talk about Epic Fail! I have forgotten to include some of the items too. :/ 
There are a variety of skincare, falsies and makeup items as you can see. I also got a box of Princess Lee lashes from one of my favorite sellers - http://wehaveit43.multiply.com/ . Canmake products as well as the other stuff were bought from Singapore. 

So far I am loving Nature Republic's Ice Jelly Primer in Cherry.

The lip balm and the primer both have SPF. I have been buying products with spf because it's starting to get  really hot in the Philippines.

I have included links to online shops because I often get asked where I buy the products I post about. :)

I'm leaving you with a picture of my breakfast. :3


I will be posting reviews soon. Please let me know if you wish to have any of the items above reviewed. Thank you! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3