Saturday, March 19, 2011

De-stressing.. :3 Haul - Paul & Joe, Naruko & Majolica Majorca Sugary Trap

Hi again everyone! Just another update. :3 I decided to make a quick post on my recent haul.
I will be a better blogger now - YAY! =)

Paul and Joe Philippines recently had a sale of up to 30% on selected items and 15% off on all items! :) I happened to be in the mall with my mom so I decided to pick up and try some items.

I super love Paul & Joe's packaging! ♥ :3

Paul & Joe - Moisturizing Compact Foundation in 30, 
Pearl powder in 04, Eye Gloss N in 01 and Lipstick N in 11.


Naruko - Job's Tears Whitening and Cooling Night Gelly, Narcissus Total Defense Night Repairing Dew, Marjooram and Lavander Brightening Serum, Rose Nurturing Hand Cream (sparkling formula) 15ml, Facial SPA Massage Cotton Pads.
Majolica Majorca Sugary Trap - Cream Pencil Liner in BK999 Bitter Black and BR611 Red-toned Mocha Brown, Lash Expander Frame Plus (LE) in BR666 and a very cute eyelash curler! ^_^
Items were bought from: http://wehaveit43.multiply.com/ - she always gives a generous amount of freebies! I super love her shop! ^__^

You may have noticed that I did not purchase any blush-on. :( Actually I tried and tried but all the blush colors I wanted were sold out. x( I hate it when that happens! Sigh... 

Cake Pops from Starbucks. xD
I ate all of them in one sitting YAY! :3

Update on skincare products I am using: These are the products that I am and will be using day & night. Sorry I forgot to include a picture of Etude House's Baking Powder Foam Cleanser, various face masks and the sunscreens I am currently using. x(

Andrea EyeQ's Makeup Remover Gel, L'oreal Puze Zone Toner, Skin 79 A.C. Clinic Foam Cleanser, L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Cream, Naruko Job's Tears Whitening and Cooling Night Gelly, Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Night Repairing Dew, Naruko Marjooram and Lavander Brightening Serum, Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist, Cure Natural Aqua Gel and Tony Moly Tomatox Brightening Mask.

- I switch facial wash/cleansers depending on my skin's needs. 
- I also layer skincare products. :3 
- I use masks every now and then.

I recently decided to invest on skincare as I am getting old. :P I am thinking of whether I should pick up Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Serum. Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts on the product? :)

You may now request for reviews of items from this post and my other posts. Sorry I haven't gotten around to reviewing anything lately. :) My next post will be a review LOL! xD

I hope you all have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3