Sunday, July 11, 2010

UPDATE - Makeup Ban

Hi! How is everyone? :3 I'm so sorry for the complete lack of updates as well as for not being to comment on your lovely blogs. I have been quite busy with school and have a lot of things on my mind right now. Plus I can't comment on my blog and can't view my blog as well. My laptop keeps hanging whenever I do. :(


I have also decided to put myself on a temporary makeup ban. Hopefully, I will be able to do a review on some of the stuff I have by this week.

I wish you all a nice week ahead! :3

xxx,
Sugar

7 comments:

Riya~ said...

aww hopes everything is ok and tty soon love

Anastacia said...

Hope you'll back soon!

Anonymous said...

good luck with your ban, im going on one im back in japan lol

Unknown said...

Hi. Yeah, don't worry. School and real life is more important. We'll still be here when you start posting again. :-)

DinaXYYan said...

Good luck on your makeup ban!
Btw, thanks for joining my giveaway too :)

sugar sugar said...

aww hopes everything is ok and tty soon love

sugar sugar said...

Hope you'll back soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3