Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Update

Hi! How's everyone? I finally changed my blog layout because I have been experiencing problems with my own page thus, not being able to reply to your comments.


I have a bunch of reviews to do for everyone but the only problem is I have not had time to take photos of the products I want to post about. :( 


I promise to be a bit more active now. LOL! :) And, I do hope everyone is well.


Anyway, last Saturday my sisters and I went to Republiq. It's a club at the Second Level, Newport Mall, Resorts World ManilaPasay City, Philippines.


The crowd was great but I wasn't too crazy about the DJ since he only played house music.
I didn't actually plan on going out but my sisters said I should since I was getting rather crabby lately. So at the last minute  I have decided it's finally time to socialize and meet new people since school has been driving me crazy lately. As you might notice from the photos, I forgot to wear my contact lenses and.... Yeah, I almost tripped for like 3 times when I was there since I was such in a hurry to get dressed. >o<" 


Here are some photos:


with Sajie and my sister, Bea

with Francis Patrick Cuartero of YoyoNation

Well, it's already the middle of the week. :) I hope you have had a good one so far. 
Thanks for reading. I promise to post reviews soon.

BTW, I have been buying skin products but I really haven't bought any makeup since I posted about my makeup ban. LOL! Cheers! x)


xxx,
Sugar

10 comments:

Anastacia said...

Nice blog layout! It's more lighter now...
What a nice club pictures! Seems you all spent a lot of fun there!!
Can't wait to read more from you!

Lady E said...

Welcome back sugar!! I missed you!

Unknown said...

wuwahhh looks like you've got lots and lots of fun hehehe.... ^_^

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hey doll! Love the fun pics =D

sugar sugar said...

Anastacia - Thank you very much dear. :3 Glad you like it.

Lady E - Thanks! Miss you too dear.

Ri-chan - Yes! xD Haha!

Shop N' Chomp - Thanks. :)

DinaXYYan said...

Cute new layout! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot fun - smokin' hot on the night XD

mashimarokisses said...

you look pretty love!

Riya~ said...

awwww girly you pretty and love the new layout!

sugar sugar said...

awwww girly you pretty and love the new layout!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3