Monday, November 21, 2011

Cutest iPhone 4 Cases + Sephora Haul

Hello! I just wanted to show everyone some items I have acquired. First off are these two very cute iPhone 4 cases. I'm not sure if these are original but these did come neatly packaged in a box with other accessories. Both are made from silicone and are quite easy to use.

Front and Back view.
Isn't it cute?

Please do not scroll down if you do not like seeing haul posts. Some friends have requested that I post what I got so here I am complying with the request.

I got 3 small paper backs filled with goodies. :3 I asked a friend from the States to buy some things for me. I will not be using everything you see below. I have decided to give some to my sisters and some friends. Diane suggested a blog giveaway. So let's see, shall we?

My haul. :)
So much for not buying more blushes. I miserably fail! x( I wanted Bella Bamba but I was told it was not in stock. Because I have bought so much lately I will try my best not to buy anything till Christmas.


List of items:

1. Benefit The POREfessional
2. Benefit Stay Don't Stray
3. Benefit Ooh la Lift
4. Caudalie  Instant Foaming Cleanser
5. Caudalie Lip Conditioner

6. Benefit Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium

7. Benefit Posietint
8. Benefit Highbeam
9. Benefit Benetint
10. Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream
11. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
12. Benefit feelin' Cheeky
13. Benefit Dandelion
14. Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara

Have a great week guys and gals! :)


Have you bought anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3