Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update Yay! I'm back. :)

I wish to thank everyone for their kind words and the support you have all extended to my family and me. This is what keeps me blogging - I am inlove the wonderful and lovely persons of the blogging community.

Some months ago I decided to start a blog as an outlet to keep my sanity. :p I try to keep the tone of my blog as happy and positive as I could because I do not want to cause people any unnecessary grief or burden. We all go through different trials everyday; I believe life is an never ending learning process of ups and downs. As I don't have an idea of what other people are going through I have always tried to be kind and tried to share a smile, joke, my wit and whatever I could so that people can have something to look forward to. :)

Before I sound like your pre-school teacher I would like to let everyone know that I will continue blogging as soon as Lent is over. I will also get back to commenting on everyone's blogs. ^__^ I have a lot of catching up to do though... I will post a review next time, ok? ^-^


The essence of that by which Jesus overcame the world was not suffering, but obedience. Yes, men may puzzle themselves and their hearers over the question where the power of the life of Jesus and the death of Jesus lay; but the soul of the Christian always knows that it lay in the obedience of Christ. He was determined at every sacrifice to do His Father's will. Let us remember that; and the power of Christ's sacrifice may enter into us, and some little share of the redemption of the world may come through us, as the great work came through Him.
      - Phillips Brooks 



"When u face problems in life, don’t ask GOD to take them away.
Ask Him to show His purpose. Ask ways how to live a day searching his purpose for you."
I wish everyone a blessed Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3