Friday, March 23, 2012

BECCA Beach Tint in Raspberry


The perfect product for summer! :)

BECCA Beach Tint is a beautifully blendable crème stain for cheeks and lips that suits all skin types. Kiss-proof and water-resistant, it dries to a perfect, streak-free, non-greasy and non-drying finish. Each shade is deliciously scented in its synonymous name.

I originally wanted to pick up Watermelon, their best selling shade but Raspberry looked more flattering and natural on my skin so I chose it over Watermelon. I didn't pick up Watermelon because I don't need two Red tints. 

Packaging is sleek. I do not like the cap though because it's made of plastic and seems cheap.
You can see the product's color from the tube. It may seem like a scary color but once it's blended to the skin it gives a really healthy flush.



Directions: Shake well before applying. Open the cap and tilt or invert the tube; the nozzle must be facing  upwards then squeeze a tiny amount on your wrist or the back of your hand.  Apply with fingers or a brush. I usually just use my finger.

Most people complain about how oily the product is; If you apply the product and squeeze it out the conventional way, with the nozzle facing downwards. Be prepared for loads of oil from the tube. 

Thoughts:


- Becca is made from natural ingredients. No scary and harmful chemicals.
- Did not break me out.
- Price may seem a bit steep but you will only need a tiny amount for each time you use it. So the tube will probably last for months.
- I am not crazy about the Raspberry scent. I would have preferred watermelon because it smells yummier!
- As the Beach tint fades throughout the day, it does so evenly; does not make me look weird like other tints out there. 
- Lasts up to 4-6 hours on my lips, while it lasts for the whole day on my cheeks.
- I usually top it off with a lip gloss when I use it on my lips as I find it a bit drying on my lips.

The product is very easy to blend and has a gel-like consistency. 
Overall, I would say that I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely be buying more beach tints!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3