Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kimpura Japanese Resto


We were seated in the Sukiyaki Room.
California Maki, Sushi plate and Tuna Sashimi
I always complain about how uncooperative my family is when I take pictures of
food and this is an evidence of how uncooperative they are. :/


Tuna sashimi
California Maki

I ordered ramen and asked them to remove the shrimp 
and got excited and forgot to take a picture before I
started to eat it.
Mixed tempura just because I can't eat shrimps. >o<"
must always order angus beef! O.o

Salmon teppanyaki...? I forgot what this is. :/
Four Season Drink - a favorite of mine since I was
6 years old. :) 
more pics... :)

Kimpura Japanese Restaurant
Greenhills Shopping Center, Ortigas Ave.
San Juan, Metro Manila
(02) 721-8816

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3