Monday, February 20, 2012

Kiehls - Cryste Marine Ultra Riche Lifting and Firming Cream (skincare diary)

I promised myself not to post about the same brand on one page so I'm going to review a product from Kiehl's!  Kiehl's skincare has been growing on me - Most of the skincare products I currently use are from them. I cannot help but rave about their products! Almost all my family members have also switched to Kiehl's because of me.

Kiehl’s Fact: The Criste Marine flower grows on rock formations aside the Mediterranean Sea and is known for its unique ability to boost cell renewal for a supple skin effect.

Claims:
•Superbly-rich cream to help improve skin’s firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines over time.

•Unusual water-absorbing spheres trap skin’s own water, causing the molecules to expand for an immediate lifting effect.

•Skin is replenished, looking and feeling instantly lifted with a renewed “bounce-back” quality. 


Kiehl's says, "Skin looks and feels instantly lifted and replenished."

OBSERVATION:
  • Does not feel greasy once it sinks in to the skin. Although, it takes a while to get absorbed.
  • A great product to use when massaging because it provides a smooth surface and does not quickly sink in. 
  • Smells wonderful. The scent is relaxing.
  • Does not irritate my skin nor break me out.
  • You only need to apply a small amount of product because it's very concentrated.
  • Lines on the areas I apply this product on have significantly diminished.


I will be posting an updated skincare routine soon. I usually use this after essence and serum at night on my face (should I feel that it's dry), my neck and decollete area. I only use a little amount of the product for it is rather thick and potent. I believe this jar will last me a very long time.

Consistency,  feels heavier and thicker than other creams I have used. I suppose that's why "Riche" was incorporated to the product name. It seems to be more concentrated. This is richer in texture than the other Cryste Marine cream; but it is easy to spread and is very moist.

- I'm not sure how much this product costs as it was given to me by a friend from the States. I am guessing that this would be around 2,000-3,000++Php
- I use and alternate this product with Philosophy's Hope in a Jar and L'Occitane's Divine Cream.


Should have posted this a long time ago. -_- Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3