Wednesday, February 22, 2012

benefit the POREfessional

Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals. (source)


Product may be used as a primer before foundation or above makeup.
I usually use my fingers to apply the product, but one may use a brush or a sponge depending on one's preference. I would have to say that I need or use about 2 1/2 squeezes of the product to cover my whole face.

LIKES:
  • It smells lovely. It has a subtle and clean scent.
  • Makes my skin smooth and silky.
  • Did not break me out.
  • Comes in a tube - hygienic. Tube dispenses the right amount of product with a gentle squeeze.
  • Translucent - Does not leave a cast and blends wonderfully.
  • Light weight - Does not feel heavy on the skin.
  • Blurs out skin imperfections.
  • Can be used as a primer and can be applied over or on top of makeup.
DISLIKES:
  • Not crazy about the balmy-feel of the product although it no longer bothers me once I have it on.
  • Does nothing for my skin's oiliness.
  • Not cheap.
  • Not long lasting - lasts up to 4 hours on my super oily skin. Keeps my oiliness at bay for around a couple or hours or so.


1. swatch
Goes on translucent and blends perfectly on the skin.
2. blending
You may notice the texture is rather balm-like from the picture above. The product is very easy to blend and apply on skin. Once applied it feels like other silicone based primers i.e. Smashbox's photo finish.
3. blended
I'm not sure if you noticed the difference but it made my skin smoother and the lines became less visible, as if the marks, pores and spots were blurred like a camera on soft focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3