I've been expermenting with eye makeup lately. :) I think this look will be wonderful for Christmas parties - sparkly - not too loud - not too boring either. So here it is---
- Smashbox Photo finish primer
- Revlon PhotoReady 005 Natural Beige
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC30
- Benefit Highbeam
- Nars cream Blush in Cactus Flower
- Etude House Blush (Light Pink)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Etude House Bling bling eyestick in Shooting Star
- Etude House Petite Darling Eyes Cream # 4
- Guerlain Paris Divinora in Mauve Acuer No. 63
- In2it Waterproof gel liner in WG01 very black
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black
- Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette in Classifeyed ( I used the 3 colors at the bottom row)
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
- Koji Dolly wink No. 3
- Elf eyebrow kit in Light
- NYX in Honey
- Etude House Dear Darling Gloss (milky pink)
- Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss in Timeless
Green contact lenses for the Holidays! I hope it didn't scare you. x(
LOL! Excuse the silly picture. >o<"
So... I finally started buying Christmas presents and somehow ended up hauling in Etude House. LOL!
Sunscreen, milky-white, creamy, light and easily absorbed by the skin. Doesn't feel heavy & sticky
like other sunscreens.
I'm a sucker for cute packaging!!! But who can resist these babies right?
Missing U handcreams. Composed of 4 different variants, each representing an endangered specie.
The Seal (green tea) was sold out so I got Penguin (powder) & Panda (peach).
Etude House says -- Missing U Hand Cream is formulated with natural mixture of herbs, Shea Butter and Olives to moisturize, heal and soothe hands.
Pear shaped container features on of four available endangered or near endangered animal friends:
More lip glosses!
Different applicators. Hmmm...
nail polishes! i tried to swatch these but the
the plastic which I swatched on reflected the flash so I didn't bother uploading anymore. :/
I purchased more than Php2,000.oo and was given a kit of Mini Size U which is said to shrink enlarged pores.
Whoaaaa!! Just what I need. Will try and let everyone know if this works for me.
So are you all lovely ladies done with your Christmas shopping or do you like to run around and shop at the last minute like I do? LOL! =))