Saturday, October 15, 2011

Italianni's and T.G.I. Friday's - Food, Glorious Food! :D

This is an attempt to update my blog. :) The picture above was taken on SCTEX while on the way to Pampanga yesterday. I was trying to take a picture of the sugar cane fields but I guess the sky is more prominent, hehe. 

Fresh Watermelon shake.

Cibatta.

Ceasar Salad.

 Italian Sausage.

Salmon Carpaccio.

Seafood Cioppino. 

 Salmon Spumante.

2nd drink, while everyone was having coffee and tea. :P

La Dolce Vita. :3
New York Cheesecake with Red Velvet cake.

Italianni's Restaurant
Marquee Mall, Angeles Pampanga

After a couple of hours, my sister complained that she was hungry, hence we went to TGI Fridays:



Why, hullow there disco ball! :3

Iced tea and Mojito. 

Buffalo Boneless Chicken Bites.

 Pork Adobo.

Shrimp Mango Quesadilla..? 

Chicken Club Sandwich.




T.G.I. Friday's
Marquee Mall, Angeles Pampanga

All pictures were taken on an Iphone 4. Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3