Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lunasol Fall 2011 Modeling Cheeks EX02 (Soft Coral)

I am now joining the Lunasol bandwagon with the ladies whose blogs I follow and adore. I recently picked up 2 Lunasol products. :D YAYYYY!!!! I will do a separate post on each with my initial impressions and thoughts on the products.  

Lunasol Fall 2011 Modeling Cheeks EX02

Soft Coral

Swatches.

Swatched on MAC NC30 skin.

Swatch of all the colors blended together.

NOTE: All pictures were taken under artificial lighting. 

EX02 is a peach-coral shade depending on how you apply or layer the colors of the blush. It has shimmers that are barely noticeable. If any, the shimmers just give a very lovely and healthy glow when applied! The pigmentation is rather sheer but buildable. The finish is very natural and pretty. It will make you look like you are blooming. 

It feels so nice to the touch - almost creamy and soft - its powder has been finely milled along with the shimmers (fear not, the shimmers won't scratch nor bother you).  

The blush case/compact and the blush are sold separately. You may opt not to buy the compact and just get the blush. I however, seriously need a compact for this. The Lunasol counter I visited ran out of stocks so I just bought the blush without the pan. I have an excuse to go back to their counter now.. :P

So much for not buying any blushers till I hit a pan. LOL! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3