This item was purchased through a friend of a friend in FB.
Manufactured/made in Guangzhou,China O.O
Introduction on the packaging provides:
- Fine shape, super mini size:95.5x19. 3x31mm only.
- Simple and safe operation with only one switch.
- Operated with 1 x AAA battery.
- Temperature is 60-80 C when heating.
- With a clear cover protecting the heating comb.
- The heating comb can be taken out for clean. (WHAAA??? You meant cleaning right? :3 )
Here are some close up photos
INSTRUCTIONS (As provided in the packaging-edited and made clearer by yours truly. :D ):
- Remove the clear pink cover.
- Slide off the battery cover then insert 1AAA battery.
- Push/slide upwars ON/OFF button to turn on. The heating comb becomes hot around 15-30 seconds, the curler is then ready for use.
- Place the heating comb on your lashes and gently sweep upwards until the result you desired is achieved.
- When finished, slide ON/OFF button downward.
- Take out the battery if it's not going to be used for a long time.
This doesn't produce the dreaded L-shaped lashes.
Just remember to hold and press softly it in place for a few seconds to achieve
the desired effect. I put mascara on before I used it.
To clean use a piece of damp cloth and slide the heating comb upwards. I already tried this and it worked. :3
Can you guess which among my lashes is curled? I know it's barely noticeable in the photos. LOL!
If I remember correctly, I curled my right lashes. :p Yeah, I think I did since I'm right handed.
My honest opinion on this product:
Unless you have more than an hour or so to get ready for a date or a special night out - I'd recommend you skip this, because it takes time to get the lashes to curl. However, it does curl lashes to some extent, but you still won't get the dolly eyed princess lashes/look with this alone. And believe me it takes time before results can be seen. LOL! It does hold the lashes in place for a long time. That I'd give it credit for - my lashes do not feel heavy and was not weighed down by the mascara. :3 I guess the bottom line is it's not a miracle product and the result it produces are realistic and very minimal.
I can also give it plus points for hygiene, as it has a clear pink cover for when you're done using it and can be stored without any worries of it catching dirt and germs. Just remember to take out the battery when traveling though as it might get accidentally turned on while inside the bag. The plastic heating comb can also be cleaned which is a plus since I really wouldn't want anything dirty or dirty looking near my peepers. :3
xbbkay asked in a previous entry if it would be possible to burn yourself?
- I don't think so. The heat generated by the curler itself is tolerable. Just turn it off for awhile if it's been ON for quite some time.
I neither love nor hate this item - it's just so-so.
Instant Long hair!!! I had my hair extensions re-rooted. x)
If you would like me to do a review on hair extensions just let me know ok?
BTW, it's already the middle of the week. Time surely flies by~
I hope you ladies had a good week so far.