Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random person doing random stuff...

Hello. I hope everyone is doing well. I thought I'd post something to destress myself so I thought of doing this challenge although no one tagged me to do it. 
Random thought: It's already September and it feels like months went through without me realizing that they've gone by...  Haha!
Anyway, on to the video... All products and tools used are listed below. 
You will notice that I am very familiar with my face and sometimes there are just right tools and right products that are fool proof. 
I had to edit the video because I was being fuzzy about the products I used and took a long while selecting and applying because I didn't want to look like a clown but I had no idea what I looked like.
I used my MAC Air to film the video and just placed myself in the frame then opened Safari so I couldn't see what I was doing the whole time.
Makeup:
- BECCA Resurfacing Primer
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland
- Etude House Bling bling eye stick in White
- Kanebo Lunasol - 3 Dimensional Eye Shadow in EX01 Tender Glow Beige Brown
- Benefit Eye bright
- Majolica Majorca Brow Customize in Light Brown
- The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Auto Eyeliner #2 Black Brown
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- BECCA Lip and Cheek Creme in Blossom
- Benefit dandelion
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium
- BECCA Beach Tint in Raspberry
- FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara
- Burberry Lip Mist No. 210 Pink Heather
- Burberry Sheer Summer Glow
Brushes used:
- BECCA Foundation and Concealer Brush #58
- Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki
- Sigma Tapered Blending brush (Travel Set In Nice in Pink)
- MAC 129
- Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Kabuki brush
- NARS Yachiyo Brush
Thank you for reading and viewing my totally random video! :D I hope I can squeeze in a few reviews soon. Have a great day/night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3