Saturday, July 31, 2010

I realize I have been terribly lagging on my blogging posts. >o<" I am sorry but I have been pretty preoccupied lately. Anyway, I just wanted to say "HI!" to everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. :3

By the way I'm moving to a new condo unit so I'll have to wait for the internet connection to be reinstalled. :o/ Till then everyone! ;)

BTW, after my long makeup ban I have finally bought something a while ago, and yes, I was able to control myself from hauling this time but I just couldn't resist the orange blush I saw. LOL! Review coming up next time as I haven't tried it yet.
xxx,

Sugar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move. I will fly to Sydney today. I should get internet access setup soon there (but will be slower than at home) I know moving is always tiring, so I hope you get moved OK and the unpacking goes well and that you like your new place.

Lady E said...

Orange blush! I love orange blush! Hope you have fun in your new home!

Anastacia said...

Yay for your new orange blush! Hope you doing well!

sugar sugar said...

Good luck with the move. I will fly to Sydney today. I should get internet access setup soon there (but will be slower than at home) I know moving is always tiring, so I hope you get moved OK and the unpacking goes well and that you like your new place.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3